Exercise in a different way by biking. Find out all the advantages when you go biking in the city or in the province here at Pedal Power on Foldie. The benefits of biking is far greater than just going for a regular walk or run. Here are just a couple reasons why biking is great for you:
1. It tones your muscles, increases your stamina and helps to shape your body.
2. It burns calories, fat, and eliminates cellulite! (Did you know that one short bike ride can eliminate up to 80% of the “fat” stored in your lower body?)
3. Biking is good for your heart. By pedaling at a moderate pace for an hour or more, you get the cardiovascular workout of running without the risks involved in running. (Running is a very good choice for someone who has recently had surgery, or for anyone with a history of high blood pressure, or anyone with other pre-existing heart conditions.)
4. Riding a bike helps to develop your brain. Just by getting off the couch and onto your bike, you are already starting an exercise program which will help to increase your mental alertness and stimulate your thinking.
5. It gives you a sense of independence and freedom. When you ride a bike, you are literally taking control of your own life. After all, there is nothing holding you back except your own lack of discipline.
6. that you don’t have to use your own energy… because… you can get all the power from the energy from the air which is freely given to you… as long as… you are using an efficient bicycle. So, if you want to lose weight, burn fat and build strong muscles, you can use this free gift from God… even when… your exercise routine involves running, jogging, walking or biking. And you don’t have to spend a fortune either. It costs only about 30¢ (US$
7. to ride one mile on a normal bike… so… you will have spent only about 2¢ (US$
8. for every mile you biked. And remember, you didn’t have to buy or construct any special equipment. You just put on your shoes… and away you go! It’s easy. It’s fun. And you don’t have to break the bank. Try it. You’ll like it. And, when you are done reading this newsletter, there is a website I would like you to visit. Go there now by clicking on the link below: www.PEDALPOWERFORFOLKIE.
9. that you get to see the scenery, you get to move your body in a different…DIFFERENT WAY!
10. Biking is great for your health. Not only does it burn calories, it also tones your muscles and keeps you fit. Plus, it is an excellent form of exercise. When you ride a bike, you use more muscle than walking or running. This means that you burn more fat which means that you will see your weight loss… IN ACTION! Biking is cheap. You can buy a good road bike with gears for around $300.00 and then all you need is a helmet, some clothes and sneakers…. and you are ready to go. Wherever you go, you will always find a paved path or a road that is wide enough for you to ride a bike on.